Tuesday 6 May 2008

Williams not touring 'any time soon'

Williams not touring 'any time soon'



Vocaliser Robbie Tennessee Williams has told his fans that he will non be touring once more "any time shortly".
In a blog, posted on his official site, Williams likewise said that he believably won't release a fresh album in 2008.
The singer said in the posting: "In that respect power non be a proper album come out of the closet this year and in that location by all odds won't be a go any time shortly."
Referring to his last duty tour, he said that the nonstop flight concert dates "nearly killed" him.
He likewise said: "At that place will be just about kind of something this year. I power simply put the B-sides to the next record album out get-go online. Then put an album out in 2009. Which substance you won't be seeing a set of me on phase for a spell."
"I do have to say, the to a greater extent time I'm outlay away from public life, the to a greater extent I like it. Unluckily I feature a massive competitive recommend that wants me to position out three albums a yr."




Aeternus